We are pleased to share with you the Spring 2019 issue of the Canadian Cardiac Chronicle. This issue features:
- A letter from CVC Co-Director, Justin Ezekowitz, considering the complexity of clinical research, and the importance of providing sophisticated answers to simple questions
- Recent updates from current and upcoming clinical trials
- An overview of key ideas and discussion from the 2019 Clinical Trials Colloquium
- Information about the B2K Webinar series
- A list of recent CVC publications.
We hope you enjoy this issue of the Chronicle and appreciate any comments or feedback you have!