The business office is fundamental to the organizational and financial underpinnings of the CVC. This group is responsible for overseeing all aspects of finance, human resources, IT infrastructure, marketing, and legal matters involving the CVC’s vendors and collaborative partners. The business office facilitates communications between the CVC and its many institutional partners, including Alberta Health Services and the Northern Alberta Clinical Trials and Research Centre. Our dedication to upholding strong partnerships with these institutions and other academic centres is essential to the day-to-day operations of the CVC.
- Contract negotiation and management of agreements
- Revenue and expense administration
- Human Resources management
- Design and production of marketing and communication materials
- Management and implementation of information systems